WEB SITE INFORMATION
Pursuant to Article 13 EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Elior Ristorazione S.p.A. with registered office in Via Venezia Giulia 5 / A - 20157 MILAN, Fiscal Code / P. VAT number 08746440018, represented by its Legal Representative, as the holder of the processing of personal data (hereinafter, "Data Controller"), informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") that:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data (identifiers, such as name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone, etc., hereinafter "the data") communicated by you at the time of registration by filling the online form on the website joyfood.it
2. Purpose of the processing
Your data is processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- service purpose, such as the delivery of the service for which you registered;
- compliance with legal obligations and regulations;
- Marketing purpose, such as: sending of commercial communications, advertising or direct sales material, newsletters, carrying out market research, through the use of automated call systems without an operator and / or email and / or fax and / or SMS and / or MMS and / or other messaging services and / or newsletter and / or through traditional marketing mode by telephone and / or paper mail.
3. Legal basis of the processing
Elior Ristorazione S.p.A. will carry out the treatment:
- because it is necessary for the obligations deriving from the provision of the service referred to point a;
- because it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations, stated in point b, to which it is subject;
- based on your consent.
It follows that the provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes indicated in point b.
The purposes referred to in points a and c do not derive from a legal obligation and the provision of data is optional. Any partial or total failure to provide the data will result in the partial or total impossibility of achieving the aforementioned purposes.
4. Methods of processing
The processing of your data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 GDPR (collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion and destruction of data). Your data are subject to both paper and electronic processing.
5. Communication of data
Your data could be communicated for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to employees / collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons authorized to process and/or system administrators and/or data processors; as well as to third parties (for example, suppliers, professionals, banks, affiliates) where they carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
6. Data retention
Personal data will be stored, starting from their receipt, for a period consistent with the purposes of treatment described above and in any case for no more than 10 years from the end of the relationship for the purposes of service, after which they will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
7. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that the articles 15-21 of the GDPR confer on the interested parties the exercise of specific rights. In particular, the interested parties have the right to ask the "Owner":
- access to personal data;
- their correction in case of inaccuracy;
- the limitation of their treatment;
- to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device.
You will also have the right to:
- oppose at any time the treatment necessary for the attainment of a legitimate interest;
- revoke your consent at any time without:
- prejudicing the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- prejudicing further processing of the same data based on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which the Company is subject);
- request a claim to the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor)
8. How to exercise rights
You may exercise the above rights at any time by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com.
9. Contact details of the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller Elior Ristorazione S.p.A. based in Via Venezia Giulia 5 / A - 20157 Milan. The updated list of the Managers and of the personnel authorized to the treatment is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
The Data Protection Officer of the Elior Group can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org